Having born on this sacred earth it is our birthright to safeguard our environs. The increase in pollution is proof enough that we have ignored our Mother Earth. We owe our existence to Mother Nature as our bodies are comprised of the five elements – pritvi or earth, apas or water, tejas or fire, vayu or air and akasha or ether. Hence it is our prime duty to protect Mother Nature from pollution.
Volunteer - Environment
4. Helping us in reducing the usage of plastics
5. Helping us in educating farmers about Indian cow breeds. Encouraging in Dairy
6. Helping us in natural farming
7. You can help us in procuring saplings during rainy season for the plantation in and
around Jadcherla and Mahaboobnagar
8. Help us in getting sponsors for the plantation.
§ Volunteer your services for Environmental awareness campaign § Help us create wealth out of waste § Conserve our natural heritage § Promote individual and community participation § Donate for our Biogas plant
How You Can Help
Nachiketa Tapovan takes measures to check pollution through recycling of all waste, establishing an Ashram free of air pollution near Jadcherla, using natural manures for farming, growing organic food and conserving energy, apart from making crafts out of waste materials. Environmental protection is not just the responsibility of Government agencies. Each one of us has a role to play.