* Strength of students have increased from 136 in number in 2007 to 262 in the current academic year 2015.
* Atmosphere in the school, discipline and midday meal is the biggest pull factors.
* We are supporting the students for thier higher education.
* Two students of the first batch are pursuing thier Engineering degree at CBIT and Srinidhi Engineering college.
* Three girls and two boys of second batch are pursuing intermeidate 2nd year at Vijetha College and three girls at Vignan Residential college.
* Three girls and four boys of Third batch are in INtermediate first year at Vijetha College and one boy at Vignan Residentail college.
* Many students are keen on pursuing higher education.
Let children blossom with love and care
To discourage child labour completely
in the Kavuri hills and Madhapur
slum area by 2020.
While providing the children basic education, we also make a conscious effort to develop the all round personality of a child. The aim of education imparted is to bring changes not only in the amount of knowledge gained but also in the abilities to do so, to think and to acquire habits, skills and attitude which characterize an individual who is socially accepted and adjusted.
The aim of starting this initiative is to facilitate education for underprivileged children.
Children from the age of five to sixteen are provided free education, text books, uniforms,other reading material, milk and nutritious meal.
What started as a single class in a shed today is a concrete temple of learning education for more than 250 children.
Our goal is to provide free and holistic education by nourishing the body, mind
The school is run entirely on the basis of individual funding received by donors who believe in supporting this cause. You can participate in Vidyadanam - by sponsoring a child's education for life time, Annadanam, Kshiradanam, free health services, voluntary services etc..
Personal Banking is an effort to teach the young ones the importance of financial responsibility. Hence, a banking system has been introduced in the school from fourth grade onwards. Children can deposit or withdraw money from their accounts on a daily basis. We strongly believe that this will teach them the benefits of savings, effects of spending and accountability of actions in general. Any money earned through sale of crafts or scholarships is deposited in their personal accounts.
How you can Contribute?
"How can there be any progress of the country without the spread of Education, the dawning of knowledge?"
"Education is not filling the mind with a lot of facts. Perfecting the instrument and getting complete mastery of my own mind is the ideal of education".
Bank for Students
Character building education